Name: Daniela Nicole Lopez
Major/Minor: BA in Advertising/ Minor in Business Sociology
I studied Advertising at Texas State University with a Minor in Sociology.
2. How did you hear of Mercury Mambo?
After having done some research online I was immediately drawn by the company’s focus in the Latin Market.
3. As an intern – what is the single most important thing you’re excited to learn
I’m excited to learn the process on how to put together a marketing or advertising strategic plan for clients.
4. What do you think will be your biggest challenge, as an intern?
To become familiar with client’s needs and provide them with creative solutions that exceed their expectations.
5. What is most challenging about juggling school and work?
This doesn’t directly apply to me, but I would imagine that one of the most challenging things about juggling school and work would be: how to manage time efficiently.
Volunteering in diverse organizations while attending college.
Ready to Mambo? Let’s Connect
- Years may wrinkle the skin，but to give up enthusiasm wrinkle the soul. http://t.co/i0lf6VVsWJ