Name: Cody Hammack
Major/Minor: Advertising and Business Foundations
I am majoring in Advertising as well as pursuing a Business Foundations Certificate.
2. How did you hear of Mercury Mambo?
I learned about Mambo online by researching different advertising agencies in Austin.
3. As an intern – what is the single most important thing you’re excited to learn?
I am excited to learn how Mambo uses consumer insights to get the client excited about their ideas to build the brand.
4. What do you think will be your biggest challenge, as an intern?
My biggest challenge might be the fast pace environment. Compared to working on class projects, Mambo moves pretty fast.
5. What is most challenging about juggling school and work?
It gets kind of hectic during midterms but overall its not too challenging because I like keeping myself busy.
6. Single activity that has most prepared you for this internship?
I would have to say my Advertising Research class is one thing that has most prepared me for this internship. I learned how to use a lot of different research tools that allow me to use my time more efficiently.