Above Photo Credit: b3nscott
Father’s Day is this weekend, and while not all of our dads are on top of trends on social media (sorry dad!) the ones who do should follow a few of these Instagram accounts. Ranging from fashion tips to sports tricks and a little bit of in between, there’s something for all dads to enjoy!
1. Fashiondads_: This is a hilarious collection of dads who are killin it with style.
2. Den Schliker: A men’s fashion photographer who shares all sorts of stylish clothes and advice for guys.
3. Go Pro: Their account is literally just people submitting cool stuff they’ve captured on a GoPro.
4. How to be a dad: Follow him around as he captures pictures of his journey of being a dad.
5. Todo Sobre Camisetas: Like fútbol? You could buy sweet jerseys and other gear to support your favorite team here.
6. Aaron Sanchez: You may have recognized the name from The Food Network, but this dude has a delicious Instagram account! Warning on having an empty stomach because he gets you with his luscious foodie shots.
7. Ace Hardware: This account is actually really helpful for DIY dads who are looking to get inspired on new projects to take on. They even repost customer’s projects that have been completed!
8. Nicanor Garcia: This “Urban storyteller” speaks for himself. Dads should follow this artistic photographer of cities and buildings architecture to get their creative juices flowing.
9. Nike: The Nike Instagram does a great job of showing a wide variety of the products mixed with athletes and celebrities.
10. Beertography: Submit your beer pictures to beertography and enjoy looking at all the places beer travels to.
And if you really want to show love for Dad this weekend use #WHPthanksdad when posting pictures on Father’s Day. It’s Instagram’s weekend hashtag project and you could get to be featured on the official blog.
Written By: Sydney Meyer